Azalee Musashikosugi 1F 30-23 Imai minamicho
Nakahara-ku Kawasaki Kanagawa
Monday~Friday Open AM10:00～18:30
Saturday Open AM10:00～13:00
13min. walk from JR Nanbu line/Yokosuka line Musashi kosugi station
8min. walk from Tokyu-toyoko line Musashi kosugi station
9min. walk from Tokyu-toyoko line Moto sumiyoshi station.
*Please always read this before using the application.
By agreement to this, you have agreed with the Terms of the School.
- Article 1.
This school sets the school holidays according to yearly schedules & time tables.
Basically, weekends, national holidays, New years, and Obon are closed.
Please refer to the calendar schedule table for more information.
- Article 2.
In case of absence, please inform the school during working hours, at least one day in advance.
If you do not come to class without telling us beforehand, you are not entitled for a make-up lesson.
We can only accept make-up lessons within one month of the day of the absence.
- Article 3.
For students who are sick and have infectious diseases, please refrain from attending school and nurse at home.
In this case, we accept make-up lessons even without prior notice.
Note: Please note that we cannot accept make-up lessons if the class is over capacity.
Note: In case of absence of a make-up lesson, please inform us by the day before. Make-up of a make-up lesson cannot be made when noted on the day of the absence.
- Article 4.
Tuition fee is a monthly fees system. The payment will be transferred from your bank account on the 25th of each month.
For school admission fees, first montly tuition fees, and the first payment of annual fees, please pay at the reception of our school.
- Article 5.
If you are entering school halfway, please pay the tuition fees by dividing the number of months and the annual fee calculated by 12 months.
When entering in the middle of a month, please use the trial classes, as we do not charge by daily rates.
- Article 6.
If you plan a long term absence from school for over a month, please inform us at least one month in advance.
(By doing this, you will pay only half of the montly tuition as an enrolment fee)
- Article 7.
If you would like to participate in special events other than class events, additional fees will be charged.
Note: Due to the adjustment of the number of lessons throughout the year, an event may be counted as a lesson for Saturday class students. In this case, additional fees will not be charged (only for Saturday class students).
- Article 8.
The number of lessons throughout the year is 42 lessons for all classes except for Satuday class.
The number of lessons throughout the year for Saturday class is 38 lessons, and any make-up lessons may be made on weekdays.
- Article 9. Lessons are carried out by the number of days according to the calendar, so the number of lessons may change depending on the month.
- Article 10. The annual fee is counted as one full year from April to March, and will be charged once an year.
- Article 11. If you will be withdrawing from school, please inform us at least one month in advance.
- Article 12. Please note that we cannot refund admission fees, annual fees, and tuition fees after you have used our service.
- Article 13.
Students will be withdrawn from the school in the following cases.
1) In case the student has commited an act that is obvious to harm others, or excessively interferes the class.
2) In case there is a failure to pay any fees.
3) In case the guardian informs any falsehood to the school.
- Article 14. Lessons cancelled at the time judge by the school in such cases as natural disasters and typhoons, are not eligible for make-up lessons.
- Article 15. The school is able to change the school terms and charges without notice.
- Article 16. If you do not agree to have your child's picture on our school brochure, school HP or any other kind of media, please inform our school beforehand
- Article 17.
After you have withdrawn from the school or from the classes and you would like to re-enrol to the school or resume classes, an Entrance fee must be paid again.
(For long term absences, planning make-up lessons or paying half of the monthly tuition is advised.)
(For long term absences due to maternity reasons, make-up lessons can be applied.)
- Article 18.
Sticker books and sticker book covers are to be kept by your responsibility.
An additional charge will be made in case it is lost.
- Article 19.
For the years where the number of lessons throughout the year for Mondays are less than 42 lessons, the lacking number of lessons can be consumed by attending lessons on weekdays.
When doing this, only one lesson for each half term (April to September / October to March) can be applied.
(This depends on the number of national holidays on Mondays, and does not happen every year.)
JOEY Class (1.5～2 years)
KANGA Class (2～5 years)
- After school
KOALA Class（3～12 years）
- Parent and baby's English
- Saturday KOALA-KANGA