WORLD KIDS Building 2-3-5 Kizuki
Nakahara-ku Kawasaki Kanagawa
Monday~Friday Open 9:30(8:30)～CLOSE 18:30(Monday~Friday)
1min. walk from Tokyu-toyoko line Moto sumiyoshi station.
*Please read our following terms & conditions before using the application for WORLD KIDS kindergarten
This school sets the school holidays according to yearly schedules. Weekends, national holidays, New Years
holidays, and summer holidays (Obon) are basically closed.
Please refer to the yearly and monthly calendars for detailed information.
(The school will send monthly calendars by email each month.)
If a student is to be absent from school, please inform the school during school opening hours.
If a student is to call in sick in the morning, please call either or the following:
For students using the bus: (7:30-8:30)
For students that walk to school: 044-982-9782 (8:30-9:30)
- Article 3. For students who are sick or have infectuous diseases, please refrain from attending school and nurse at home.
Tuition fee is a monthly fee system. The payment will be transferred from your bank account on the 25th of each
The Entrance fee and Enter Set fee must e paid when you receive the pay estimate sheet from the school.
If the fee is not paid by the payment due date, we will automatically cancel your admission for school and admit the seat to students on the waiting list.
- Article 5. The Entrance fee is non-refundable.
- Article 6. If you plan a long term absence from school for over a month, please inform us at least one month in advance.
- Article 7. If you will be leaving the school due to moving reasons, please inform us as soon as possible.
- Article 8. If you would like to participate in special events other than class events, additional fees will be charged.
When the school has school trips or studies by obsevation, additional bus fees and admission fees will be charged.
Please note that even if the student is absent, these charges will be added.
- Article 10. When the school has tea or pottery lessons, additional fees will be added on a mothly basis.
At the beginning of a new term (April to March), a monthly story book fee will be charged on a yearly basis.
When entering in the middle of a term, payment for the remaining months must be made.
- Article 12. If you will be late for picking up your child at school or at the bus stop, please inform us beforehand, and your child will stay in the Childmind class. An additional Childmind fee will be charged.
The annual fee is counted as one full year from April to March, and will be charged once an year.
(For students entering in the middle of the term, a full annual fee will be charged.)
Students will be withdrawn from the school in the following cases.
1) In case the student has commited an act that is obvious to harm others, or excessively interferes with the class.
2) In case there is a failure to pay any fees.
Schools will be closed in cases of natural and typhons by the decision of the school.
If there is noannouncement from the school, schools will be opened..
- Article 16. If you do not agree to have your child's picture on our school brochure, school HP or any other kind of media, please mark the Student Application Form, or contact us before your child starts school.
Cancellations of school meals are accepted until 12:00pm of the previous day.
A charge of one meal (410 yen)will be charged for cancellations later than this.